TURN YOUR POTENTIAL
DESIGN & PROTOTYPE
YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCT,
You are an early-stage startup (or want to be one).
You have a great digital product (or just a great idea), but it:
- doesn’t look or feel as it good as it should, or
- doesn’t stand out from the competition, or
- or doesn’t instill confidence in your stakeholders.
You want to do something about it, but you don’t know where to start.
Let us jump-flow your business together.
In a day, 2 days, or 2 weeks, you will get the branding, prototypes, and the marketing materials you need, so you can:
- show your true potential to your investors
- be yourself with your clients, partners, and team members
- feel confident about the future, even in uncertainties situations.
HOW IT WORKS
As young startup, the most precious resource you have is you: your time, skills, energy and motivations.
We often start with a great idea, but confusion, fear and hesitation take the best of us. Before you know it, the idea is quickly losing momentum. In a week, a month, a year, the idea stays an idea, and nothing else. Instead of empowering you, the idea gnaws at you and makes you feel powerless.
The trick to win the fight with yourself is to start doing something about your idea. Instead of letting it stay in your head, use your hands to make something. This is called a prototype.
Look at, feel, and test your prototype. Learn from it, and move forward. Let your idea and the prototype evolve, or die.
Whatever you choose, at least you’ve done something! There are no failures, only steps to change (and get better)!
We will work together to benefit most from your resources in a short time to get your business up NOW.
0- start a 20 minute conversation on the phone to see if this process is right for you.
1- use design thinking to identify and validate your business idea in an user-centric way. Create a unique value proposition. This is the WHAT of what you do.
2- fuel up on your resources and main motivators to start the journey. This the WHY of what you do.
3- work on the business plan and MVP to find a way to leverage your resources and what you want to do. This is the HOW part.
4- Let us create the branding, the prototypes and marketing materials (depending on your resources) you’ll need to Jump-Flow your business.. This is our promise to you. Give yourself the best tools to succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Based on the level of your commitment, leveraging on your talents, we’ll create the tools you’ll need to start your business.
The “artifacts” we can create together are:
BUSINESS PLAN / PRESENTATION DECK
- 2 hours of your time
- 2 days of our time
- After an in-depth conversation to know all about you and your business, you start your business with advice and a brand kit in two days. A brand kit is a concise document that shows how your logo, color palette, and iconography should work together to tell your brand story visually.
- 4 hours of your time
- 1 week of our time
- We can work on one “artifact” of your choice.
- In a week, you’ll have:
- — a 15-page pdf business plan OR
- — a presentation deck and a document template
- — a clickable Adobe XD prototype OR
- — a showcase website*
- 10 hours of your time
- 2 weeks of our time
- We can work on three “artifacts” of your choice.
- Two weeks later, you’ll have, for example :
- — a 15-page pdf business plan AND
- — a clickable Adobe XD prototype AND
- — a showcase website*
Ask questions or
Start with a FREE 20-minutes conversation
to see if we can work together.
* a showcase website does not include e-commerce functions.
It can be a WIX website or a WordPress Divi website.
Hosting, domain registration, and maintenance is included for the first year.
I use my creative and analytic skills to help you design your business today. Together, we can turn ideas into reality, for a more human experience, at the intersection of design, business and technology.
Jump-Flow specially designed for entrepreneurs who want to start a NEW business.
We have 15 years of experience helping individuals, small businesses and institutions transform while using design as method, process, and outcome of the collaborative experience we have with our clients in the USA and France.
Our competencies in both design and business lets your limited resources go the farthest.